im back

actually im not decided to update or design my blog.
but im back because of this gzb .
well, maybe no one knows me.
i just wanna start a new blog w/o being known by everyone.

2014 my form2's life.
i dont even know what did i done for these months.
well as normal, eat, sleep, study, stress, twitter, fangirl, instagram.
like suffer in hell.
so tough and hard for me to stay at this class.

and i had a gang for my 2014's 2A1.
name of the gang is simple, called KPOPgang. straight forward haha.
6 members, 5 girls 1 boy.
it means 5 fangirls 1-rare-fanboy.
words cant describe how i love them all.
the point is , we sat together at class and crazy everyday.
yea im elf/bana. that group has vip, sone, elf, exostan, fxstan and shawol.
so glad we met each other as i can get lots of fun *WONT BE THAT BORING* in this class.
that fanboy's birthday is at January.
well, we gifted him Pink Tape by f(x).
i still remember that how hard are we to bring album to school w/o being caught by those bullshits prefects.
and i gave him after the school ends.
and well he cried hahahahahahahhahaa.
I'M STILL REGRET THAT I DONT BRING CAMERA TO SCHOOL TO CAPTURE HIS SAKAI FACE.


my 5 idiots comeback on the 13th of January.
it was 3 months ago but im still excited.
their 2nd album WHO AM I with this song LONELY.
i felt like WM really love their comeback this time.
because WMent did 2MVs for lonely, a making film video, a album capturing video and a dance practice video.
like a season of WHO AM I hahaha.
well i bought 6versions of this album.
and im officially bankrupt.
back to the topic. WMent promised bana to release that dance practice video when the views of the first lonely mv hitted 3M.
you know huh, how hard i viewed that mv everynight everytime.
i couldn't describe that feeling, while i saw lonely dance practice video was on youtube.

and i seriously thought that jinyoung is really an idiot hahahaha.
bloody hell gongchan dont be so adorable i could died.
badeul moment is sweet hehehehehe, and my SHINCHAN ship is sailing. hohoho.

conclusion is , i really love this comeback and missed lonely stage.
I LOVE THIS ERA SO MUCH.



my king is back.
superjunior m released their 3rd mini album SWING.
i really love the tone of SWING.
" 快跟着音乐的节奏 释放你的宇宙 swing never never give up SWING!"
and im hitting the mv views now.
come on elfs. lets do this. above 1M it's easy isn't it.
sometimes i dont know why some of the ELFs are so lazy.
they can do their works or just chilling at twitter.
CANT JUST EMPTY SOME TIME TO VIEW MV?!
ugh well no comment.

but i can feel how much love that lost by some of the ELFs , after parkjungsoo and kimyesung went for army.
whatever my fallen angel is gonna back huh. D-124.
and please, when parkjungsoo was back. lalamui and those stupid fans, simply fuckoff.
if you really love other groups then no need to comeback.
THIS FAMILY DOESN'T NEEDS YOU.

people said that sj will comeback after jungsoo's back.
im waiting for it.
ONE YEAR.
yea im still waiting and i prepared everything well.

everything that i want and i need, please wait me.
someday i'll hold you all tightly.
never let go.
including concert.

{ 大半夜我在发什么神经哈哈哈哈哈哈 }
dunno what to say except my boys.
well i think that's all for this post.
dont ask me why i dont put chatbox and messy my comments.
cause i need peace (Y)

anything to find me :
insta @floweirdoo
twitter/wechat @yjiaxoxo

dont worry, i wont bite haha.
bye. i love this world.


没有评论:

发表评论

x x