march

hi im here again.
no reason i love my new design. *wtf*
im 팬 girl.
the point of my title.

my march is so boring as usual but imma like crazy buying albums.

but the sad case is, my WHO AM I havent arrived since i ordered it in January. *cried hard*
idontknowwhy cause the owner said they gt some problems or whatever.
so, all i can do is, WAIT.
wait for the day that my albums came. *smiles*

May 2013 i bought myself 이게 무슨 일이야 of b1a4 (of course including stickers)
but January 2014 my buddy told me that he saw somebody's selling the autograph of 이게 무슨 일이야.
then my uncontrollable mouth said "帮我订 我给你钱" (but i'd never regret)
so yea im waiting that autograph too.
my first autograph as i dont have that much money to buy every autograph of each single album.
so, i sold my very first 이게 무슨 일이야.

-

my march is always HANG-OUT MONTH.
finally dating with my girl.
okay i dont put any pics because i looked so ugly in that only pic.
she said "不要煽动我花钱我跟你讲 我要存钱"
and then she bought a tee, a tshirt, a handbag and a shorts hahaha.
" 是你自己要买的 然后你怪我?!"
and she drank chocolate cream chip of starbucks.
CONGRATS!! :*

hmm. im so obedient that i just bought a jeans shorts and a singlet.
of course, STARBUCKS, haha, my favourite mocha chip always.
but i spent about m100 because of that shorts zz.
but it's pretty and i love it so much haha.

-

common sense. march is an exam month.
i dont even study for last two months so at first i expected to failed my sejarah and geography and science.
but luckily i got 76% and 78% for sej and geo.
im not quite satisfied of the result of geo as later on i thought i can got an A of it.
whatever , i should appreciate to get such results lol.
and unbelievably, i got 91% of my maths.
well this is INSANE cause i dont even gt above 85% since my form1.
teacher havent gave out our science paper result but i think it is okay if i passed.

-

recently, im deeply in love with pinafore.
this is what i found in other blogs. cr to owner!




i dont really remember where i found this account @megoosta on instagram.
im so excited to read her updates everytime.
her blog dreaming-in-colour.blogspot.com is AMAZING.
girls have a look.
she inspired me so much.

i found this outfit on weheartit. all from Brandy Melville.


too sassy for you graphic tee and floral printed jacket.


los angeles trank top , leather skater skirt and floral printed jacket.


LA tank top , white shorts , sneakers.

WHY MY FAVOURITE BRAND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MALAYSIA?!!
that's quite sad cause i love graphic tee so much.
i knew forever 21 gt graphic tees but for me Brandy's nicer.
another one from @megoosta


this outfit is my style , completely.
checkered shirt, diamond graphic tank top and a denim shorts.

which girl doesn't love beautify herself?
well i think i'll share outfits in every posts lmao.
just to prevent that i lost my outfits photos in phone.


4 months more.
park jung soo i'll wait for you and please wait me.
i love you.

xoxo
- me.

没有评论:

发表评论

x x x