recent


it'd reopen school and im like "time flies"
and that's the reason why im here again.
k fine i knew that im annoying.
cause i dont know whether i can space out my time to update my blog or not.
i hope i can organize my time wisely.
tuition, revision, fangirl, books, piano and blog.
i think i wasted so much time on my iPod.
new month April must be something to change right.

April for me is a green month (? Lol, i dont know why I used to think like that.
maybe April sounds like apple and apple is green. (wtf are you talking about)
and I need to have an activity for outdoor cause my body is so poor recently.

after next week, im gonna change my uniform into half pinafore.
cause I passed my librarian interview.
okay it's horrible and terrible and I don't even wanna flashback to that 3 hours.
it's stress, extremely.
I hope that I can do well as a librarian.
for everything.
Thanks, for giving this opportunity to be a librarian/
and trust me in the time that I don't trust myself.
Thankyou so much.

ah, my who am i album arrived hehe.
cant be more excited cause i waited it for a long time.
I got it today, it's insane yea.

about piano, I told myself to be more concentrate on practicing it but I don't.
that's disappointed huh.
I, too, disappointed on myself.
dont know how to compose rhythm and songs.
cant remember those Italian, France, German words.
play the wrong key in my exam pieces.
sometimes i wonder why i dont give up on piano.
im the one who always give up on anything in 5 minutes.
and I started to learn piano since I was 5.
I guess that maybe I'd addicted to the sound of piano.
beauty of it haha.

and exam is around the corner/
one month more.
yea I have to work hard.
cause if I don't, not even others, I'm the one who MOST-LOOK-DOWN on myself.
hahaha. I can't really find back the old me.
everything has changed, as fast as you can't hold it tightly but just to let them go.
lesson leant, appreciate everything at everytime.

sometimes i will overthink at night and couldn't fall asleep.
think about my life, and people around me
with my earphones.
and tears fell down sometimes.
" 不是不激励自己 是 好像自己都不能控制自己 "
thankyou blog, to express my feels.

i guess that's for today.
god bless everything.
off to my new album.
ugh, sometimes i wishes a tumblr life.

xo
- Wednesday, 2nd of April, me.

没有评论:

发表评论

x x x